FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, July 31, 2009

My head needs some slap and banging

How careless and forgetful i am. I've misplaced my stuff again. first was my specs which I lost last week and I lost my file today which happens to contain all of my important belongings! I'm screwed and in deep, deep shit T____T I've looked all over for it in college but it's really missing! I hope it won't fall into the hand of some ignorant people who probably would just throw my file away. No no noooo! && finally I've got myself a pair of new spes after losing my old one last week. I can't stand my eyes being dry. Pity my tired sepet eyes.

Life's been good so far. I'm trying my best to learn to cope with my studies, multipergazillions of homeworks and reports. Living far away from home wasn't that easy as well but the freedom totally belongs to you. One thing I'm looking forward everyday was having lect/tutorials canceled so i can go home and sleep. Heh. That's the number one sympton of a not-so-bright student. Tsk tsk. I gotta finish 3 semesters in one year so I wont be having long hols, like what Mr. Chan said foundation students can't have honeymoon. Aw man! I can't enjoy much either, so I prolly just study study study and still study. Hell no I'm turning into a double E; gEEk.

On the plus side, my housemates and I are just getting along quite well. We got ourselves wireless and I get to online everyday like old times. Hurrah. Hmph, my lips are chapped and dry, wic means mmm I need a lip balm. I'm having a runny nose, no fever nor cough though. Chill lah but H1N1 is getting out of hand here in KL. There's been a fourth death case reported and 11 National Service camp had to be closed. O_o Wtf. This is no small matter. My best advice, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Ahahaha.

The night view from my hostel.

This fella makes me melt.

Tortoises can climb!

Monday blues.

Goodbye July and say Hello to August Baby!

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: