FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, August 13, 2009

For he had hear my prayers

and it finally rains but the haze still won't go away. pfft. Currently listening to Catch me by Demi Lovato.

Broken heels and shattered dream,
Sitting at the corner of the balcony,
Abandoned and empty,
Counting the stars,
Curiosity kills me.

Why can't happiness stay a little longer?

Will a good dream leads to another?

I crawled to bed and started counting sheeps, hoping there will be a better tomorrow.

As for today, Bio test was cancelled and Chem class which was supposed to be at 2-5pm was dismissed as well. Also Friday's class. I'm having more time to finish all my homeworks and reports or maybe start doing revision as well.

Have a nice weekends people. I'm trying to make mine that too :)

P/S Bidding farewell to my black hair yaw ;p

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: