FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

If I am backed up against the wall I’ll kick the shit out of it.

Serena: "What are you up to besides missing me?"
Dan: "Just wondering whether you were missing me."

This is so cute. :)

I've been having this urge to splurge lately and I know it's bad. I should control myself unless I want to be off budget before end of this month. *smacks head* I just can't resist shopping and it's still sale in KL. It's so tempting you know. my heart started to pound when those stuff looks so worth it yet they're cheap!This couldn't be. It's only the first week and I've spent too much. T______T

&&

I finally got the dress I bought online. Hurrah. I had COD with the dealer and met her at McD during lunch break.


This is it. :D

Next up, I'll be shoe hunting and I fucking need a new bag, a clincher and a pair of leggings. Gahh,I want a lot of stuffs and my savings will be flowing like water. Lol. I guess I need to update my wishlist and oh, the lomo cameras I soo wanted had to be delayed. :( What kind of fuckery is this? Phwoarr.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: