FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Light up the world as I fall asleep



MTV WORLDSTAGE ROCKS MY SOCKS!

What more can I say?

Yes, it's everything you see on MTV and MORE.

Effin awesome bloody awesome major awesome hell yeah awesome!

It's fanstatic but too bad I had to leave early because of another plan I had to run which was actually planned before the MTV Worldstage. Oh and it was RAINING. so I was all wet and high! I wanted to see Boys Like Girls performing and I missed The All-American Rejects. D: I heard that they were at the Burger King and lots of people got to take pictures with them and also their autographs. Wtf. I spent most of my time jumping up and down, screaming at the top of my lungs and singing along in my tone deafening voice. I was in the red zone but I couldn't really see them clearly cause I'm short and the people were squeezing here and there. Now I'm addicted to Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls and Mama Do by Pixie Lott. Well, it was just purely amazing.

I left around 7.30pm and then met my friends at Sunway Pyramid before heading for steamboat. There were like 13 of us and I stuffed myself with tons of food. Damn I really need to slim down because I'm getting fat! Phwoar D: We finished around 11pm and walked back to Sunway Pyramid for movie. At first we wanted to watch District 9 but it was full so we had no choice but to watch Cold Prey 2. No comment on that movie because it left me speechless. I was covering my ears and mouth the whole movie so I guess you can figure it out yourself. Heh.

I had a really great weekend but I delayed my Physics and Maths tutorials. Oh gosh. && my speech! I totally forgot about it. I'M SCREWED. Test in 3 weeks tim and I havent started a thing D: I really need to stop enjoying myself and should turning into a nerd. But wait, I have a couple of movies I wanted to watch this week and I'm thinking of cutting my hair short. I need to flee away from all distraction. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fin.
mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: