FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, August 17, 2009

So Mathematical

Thanks to the Greeks that we have to learn trigonometry. It used to be one of my favourite but not anymore because it involves differentiation in this level. It kills more of my brain cells. I never liked differentiation anyway. Now I'm pretty sure that Maths is so not my thang. :S

On another unrelated case, someone's been a pain in my ass lately. I hate the way she talks. It just pissed me off so badly and that makes me wanted to confront her even more but then I changed my mind. I'll just have to keep it to myself and bear with it. Sigh.

Fin.


I remember stormy weather
The way the sky looks when it's cold
And you were with me
Content with walking
So unaware of the world


mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: