FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm tired of being nice

sing this lie that's half way mine

"I was blinded by your two-faced personality.
So I guess looks can be deceiving, huh?
I put all my faith in you.
Yet what I get is just a bunch of false hopes and total bullshits.
I don't know if I should stop encougraging myself to believe that there's still hope.
You're really good in spinning me around till I'm not aware of anything.
You made me felt that I'm important to you,
but sometimes, I seem invisible to you.
Don't you know that I'm always right behind you?
Now I feel like killing you with a live bullet."

I sound so emo and I guess I'm good in this kind of emo-ish poetry hahas.

p/s: nasiblah kalau terasa.

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

i know how you feel.
it totally sucks ass when that happens. it hurts so bad.
hang in there :D

Hilda Milda™ said...

thanks roza. girls do understand one another :)