FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life goes on

Heggo people. *waves hand*

I'm currently listening to "To be with you by David Archuleta"

It's the second day of my holiday and I practically have nothing to talk about my holiday yet because I just occupied myself with sleep, internet, lazing around and food. (Y) Soon enough I'll be a big fat ugleh monster heh & oh ya I've watched ANTM Le cycle 13 till episode 2 and the first episode of GG season 3 :D

I heard fireworks just now and somehow realised that time really flies faster than a rocket this time hahas seriously. It's time to say goodbye to Ramadhan and say hi to Syawal. Too bad I don't get to eat rendang, kuah satay and lemang on the first day of Raya and I miss having those big family gathering in Miri. Ugh. 1 more day till I'm back in Bintulu baby. I just can't wait any longer.

Anyway,

HAPPY EID TO ALL MY MUSLIM RELATIVES, COURSE MATES AND FRIENDS. WISHING YOU GUYS SELAMAT HARI RAYA.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :D


AND AS FOR MYSELF,



HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY, HILDA :)
*5 DAYS LEFT*

it's already 3 in the morning and I still can't sleep. wtf

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: