FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paranoid

21 more minutes to go and I had a weird vibe since this evening. I'm not in the mood and I had a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a bad day.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY?

I should be happy cause it's my 18th birthday but hell I'm not. My fingers are freezing and I feel like crying. See, I'm such a crybaby, even Megan knows that. Pfft. Sorry for exaggerating guys, accept the fact that I just whine a lot D:

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Cathy Ng said...

yes i can tell you why, coz im gonna embarrass u in front of many ppl and u wil want to punch me in my face.

opps, those should be in past tense. haha. hope you have a great birthday!

Hilda Milda™ said...

yea, thanks for tat suprise. you spoiled me bitch. tats why i love you!