FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 22, 2009

and honey, it might not be the same tomorrow

"If only i could hold on to a second or two just to get close to you, I'll never let this chance slip away so easily."



"We were perfectly flawed but we didn't mind."


"I'll do anything,everything to make you love me a hundred times more than you do yesterday. and that's gonna be my daily routine."

I could spill my entire heart out into one of these pathetic little boxes, and still not feel any better. I need a PERSON to tell. Someone with feelings. Someone who will listen. Someone that will hug me and say that everything will be okay. Someone who will call me back even though I hang up on them. I need that person in my life more than I need to fucking breathe.


I'll never forget such a sweetheart. Nevertheless, I apologise for acting weird sometimes but I'm fine and will be fine. Being paranoic can be misleading sometimes, I hope you understand. I hope you no longer be bitter and try to be romantic okay? and if someday you come to a point and realise you no longer feel as deep for me, please be honest with me.

No matter how many times he hurts me, I'll always forgive him. Some call it stupid, I call it love.

You're not alone, I'm here to stay cause I'm not going anywhere. Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. You've always been a dear to me, though we hardly see each other. No one has ever been of such encouraging soul like you do and even though you can't be there for me 24/7. You're just that someone who gives in so much when the world crashes on me, and it doesn't affect you in any way because deep down you know I need you there. Whatever it is, I thank Mother Earth for your presence and may all good things last fruitfully. It may make me sounds like a broken record, but still, I love you baby.

Always, all ways.

"Baby tonight belongs to us
Everything’s right, do what you must
& inch by inch we get closer & closer
To every little part of each other ooh baby, yeah
What would happen if we kissed
Would your tongue slip past my lips
Would you run away, would you stay
Or would I melt into you
Mouth to mouth, lust to lust"

xx

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

annyss said...

i like this post. "we were flawed,but we x even care"
smthing like dat.haha

Hilda Milda™ said...

awww, yes. (: thanksss yol.