FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cloud above dream

“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be”
- George Sheehan

Have you reached the point of your life when they tell you it's time to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life? What if you don't know what you want? What if your dreams weren't really what you love?


Maybe yes. Maybe no. I'll go where the wind blows me to.
What about you? What do you want to do?

I think I know what I want to be, though I'm not even half way through it. I know I'll be on the end of the road in five years time. I am aware that the climb will be steep and the battle ahead will be long, but I'll remember no matter what obstacles stand in my way, I'm ready to give in all my effort to make my dream comes true, most importantly to make my family and loved ones proud. They are the reason for me to fight this battle and defeat failure so that I will rise up with much victory.

It's time to grow up ( I have no idea how many times I'd told myself to) but yeah, it's time Hilda, it's time.

I believe that everyone has their own ambitions. It's sad if you don't have one. If you find something that could be good, you should hang onto it and achieve it. To be good enough, is not enough, when you dream of being great. Note that. (:

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: