FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 29, 2009

How I wish I can lie on those fluffy cotton candy clouds

I'm back to my hostel :D I shouldn't be excited cause Elin and Suzen are not here, so apparently I'm the only Chinese at home. Anyway, that doesn't bother me that much. I'm okay on my own, *trying to convince everyone* LOL

I went back all the way from Klang to my hostel on my own today cause my sister's boyfriend can't send me back this week. They sent me to the KTM station and accompanied me for a while, they worried too much I guess. I'm doing fine like always, I'm 8teen remember? But then the waving game was fun and yeah it was really nice of them to accompany me. I shouldn't be complaining when I have such a caring sister *wink cause I know she will be reading this hahas* Anyway, I felt like a grown up LMAO cause I'm independent and I'm able to make my way home. I took the KTM and then a public bus to Mutiara Damansara and crossed two huge busy roads and luckily I still survived. Okay, sorry for exaggerating. It took me around 2 hours and yeah I'm proud of myself yaw :D What an achievement!

Can you spot me?

I unpacked my stuffs once I reached my hostel and do some chores. I'm just in the mood for everything. I even do my laundry, cleaned my study table and dining table as well. Growing up right? I know I know :D

Anyway, it's a great Sunday although I'm not enjoying myself shopping or doing whatsoever thing that I used to do. I'm just thankful for today cause it's been a while that I'm having this feeling. No worries, no pressure, it's so relaxing I tell you (:

I miss my little brat! Don't you feel like pinching her chubby cheeks? :D

I'll be counting the days till I meet her, 2 months and one week. I'll buy her stuffs this time, I PROMISE. She loves me so do I ♥♥

Last but not least, don't forget to click on my ads people. My readers are increasing lately. I perhaps that's a good news? Yes, of course it is (: I love my readers and thanks for reading my boring blog.

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: