FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nearly and almost

And as I lay me down tonight,
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight.

Sleeping to dream about you
and I’m so damn tired.
Of havin’ to live without you
But I, I don’t mind.
Sleeping to dream about you and I’m so tired.
Oh, yes I am

-Sleeping to dream, Jason Mraz

Isn't it ironic that we ignore those who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love the ones who hurt us?

I'm afraid you can't

Currently, I'm busy with my FIS annual dinner next Wednesday. I've done with the backdrop with my friends today and I'm glad that Mr Chan was pretty satisfied with our job (: So now I had my dress and heels but I still can't find a red velvet clutch D: Can anyone tell me where can I find it? Btw, I will perform a dance that night of course not alone but with my four other friends, you're gonna think I'm crazy but who cares so yeah I'll be one of the Wondergirls LOLOLOLOL Getting all the dance steps coordinated is not a very easy task for a girl who pratically don't know how to dance okay and you have no idea how does it feels to dance in heels! I'll secretly pray that you're not going to faint the very moment I start dancing hahahahas *finger crossed, eyes closed; AMEN!*

How can I get rid of this annoying cough? It's killing me *coughcough* and this flu too ugh ugh

P/S: I am really loving "Bad Romance" right now. It might not be as catchy as her previous songs but this horribly nice song and lyrics sink deeply into me, now I can't stop myself from singing that song over and over again. The music video is just amazing! Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga Oo-la-la! :D

Don't forget to click on my ads peepos. Pretty please?

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: