FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You fill me with sunshine

Boo! The ghost of me is back to haunt you.

I'm back to life (resurrected?) because someone managed to give me CPR just on time before I lost my last breath haha

Will you kiss me if I have swine flu? LOL

Today is one of the nuttiest days I ever have. I was feeling grumpy and exhausted the whole day apparently after too much crying, ended up getting sick hurrah! I got this annoying nose block with a sore throat when I woke up this morning. Even my voice sounds different which means sexier :D Then, just now I got this massive headache after I had my shower sigh Plus, Elin is not around so I have to cook my own dinner. My life looks so miserable now, don't you think? Anyway I'm feeling much better now after talking to Mum and that someone. It's a good thing to know that you will be always there for me ♥ So yeah, Thank God I'm okay now. (:

Reminder #1035: Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, take it as an experience (like what happened yesterday) I should learn to take my own responsibility.

I should be studying for my Chemistry now. I got loads of definitions to memorize pfft click on my ads yo

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: