FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, December 18, 2009

One missed call

Time: 12.52pm

I saw a text message and one missed call on my cellphone's screen. So I checked them and both were from my Dad and the missed call was at 9.34am.

I called back quickly in case there is anything important.

Me: Hello.
Mum: Where are you?
Me: I'm in the hostel, just woke up.
Mum: I dreamt of you last night being kidnapped.
Me: LOL I'm fine, I'm still here.
Mum: Don't go out alone then. Had your lunch? Where are the others?
Me: I told you I just woke up. They went back already, I'm with another Indian senior.
Mum: Go and buy some food for your dinner as well. Just don't go out alone at night.
Me: I still have food at home. So what happened to me when I was kidnapped?
Mum: You cry la! Cathy was there too.
Me: -____- So, that can't be true since Cathy is in Qatar.

Okay, that was funny.

Megan talked to me for a while after that and she brag about Mum buying her 3 pair of shoes wtf WHERE'S MINE? and since when Mum's being so generous?

I continued sleeping after that and woke up 2 hours later.

P/S: Please click on my ads okay people. I have three ads on my page right now. One above the header, one is at the side and the last one is between my posts. So don't hesitate to click on my ads. Every click counts :D

Thanks.

Fin.

3 comments:

annyss said...

hahahaha.funny phone convrstn. =)

Cathy Ng said...

im stil in singapore, flying to qatar on monday.

Hilda Milda™ said...

yol: Yeah, my mum memang like that LOL

cathy: no, it means that you were there when im kidnapped but you're not even an inch closer with me now, so it's impossible.