FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please show me how it's done

I want to exorcise the demons from your past

There is no person in the world who is made to handle every punch that's thrown at them. We aren't made that way. In fact, we're made to get mad, upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. We aren't supposed to be able to handle everything. Yet, that's what gonna makes us stronger in the end, by learning from the things that hurt us most && boy I have to admit it's not as easy as you see.

And still, I'm picking up those shattered pieces up slowly.

After two sleepless nights, I finally can sleep like I normally do. Too bad I can't sleep a little longer cause I had class on 9am today. Mr. Chan just got back from Aussie so now the class schedule is back to normal which means 9am-4pm from Monday to Thursday FML I WANT HOLIDAY PLEASE.

So I had Physics today (equilibrium AGAIN), Chemistry (Organic Chemistry; one of my fave) and IT in the evening. IT was boring like hell and we have to learn how to send an email with an attachment to our lecturer and also to book air ticket online for example from Airasia wtf (at the same time I checked that flight to Phuket next year around mid July is only rm23 one way OMFG) Excuse me sir, we can do all these w/o attending IT class okay, who doesn't LOL I think it's really stupid if that's the reason we're having IT class. I should have skip IT class earlier and sleep the whole evening!

I've been pretty much eating a lot lately but I tend to worry bout my weight. Eating is such a bliss, don't you think? The worst part is that I'm short so I can never ever or should I say I must not grow horizontally(!) or else I'll hang myself and DIE. Anyway, my friends and I are planning to try out some mouth watering local foods like Bak Kut Teh, Oblong burger? and Dim Sums this month and I guess we'll be spending much time eating, lepak-ing together && shisha-ing too yet I still want to go shopping and also MOS on Christmas' Eve woot woot! Wait a sec, I think I enjoy too much so yeah Hilda, don't forget to nerd your ass off too as well LOL It's Christmas season anyway so I'll just let myself to be a little bit loose.

So, that's all I guess. Back to my Biology shit so bye do your usual drills.

P/s: The leopard jacket in the pic up there is so so purrddddyy right? I ♥ it and how I wish I have one(!) and oh so before you leave my page, please click on my adssss. The blue box, just click it. Don't make me nag like ystrdy okay? :p

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: