FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Towards the end

How I wish it was a snowy Christmas this year and as if there will be a white Christmas in Malaysia LOL Christmas just left so New Year is next on the list. We're gonna hit the city this time and party all night long baby :)

Few more days to kiss 2009's ass goodbye and I'm welcoming 2010 with my hands open wide. 2009 was one of the worst years ever but I lived through it and it made me who I am today. Yet it was the year I met you too. My life is pretty much beyond superb with the friends (you guys know who you are) I have now and of course my beloved family who has been really supportive throughout the year. I guess there will never be a year without ups and downs. That is what life is and that is how the nature of life works.

" Don't dwell on the past. Your history can't be erased, but your future has yet to be written. Make the most of what's going to happen instead of worrying about what you can't change. Don't waste your time being sad, because you're wasting away moments in which you could be happy. "

It is time to forget and leave it. Move on is exactly what you and I should do.


Anyway, I wish that I'll have a new and fresh start for year 2010 with my loved ones, a good one for sure and make it hell better than 2009 C: Watch me!

I'm still working on the resolutions for `10.

Fin.

No comments: