FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm better off alone


Seriously, watching you walk out of my life this time does not make me cynical about love but rather makes me realise that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.

Hello it's Saturday people. So what are you guys up to so far? I've been sleeping my ass off for 15 hours and it was simply blissful ♥ Too bad I'm not having any plans for this weekend but it's alright (: Good thing that Monday is confirmed as a holiday which means I'm not having class on Monday so I can sleep more YAY

Anyway, I went out yesterday with Elin and Abigail. Joe Ann couldn't make it last minute which was kind of disappointing actually. So we reached Time Square around 11am and went to Sg. Wang as well. We planned to go to Pavillion as well but we're running out of time SIGH We had to leave around 5pm cause Elin had to get her new car. I'm such a lucky ass to be the first passenger to have a ride on that car :D I'm not yet done with my CNY shopping (only bought myself a pair of denim shorts, two tops and a pair of sandals) but I'm already broke wtf

拍什麽拍?

Help! How to cross the road?

New car yaw :DDD


Camwhoring while stuck in a jam ;p





So cool right? Got hidden mickey somemore :D

Fav pic of the day!

11 more days till the day I'll be back to my hometown and I'm counting every single day. I can't wait oh I can't wait. I can't wait to see my parents and Megan. I can't wait to taste Mum's cooking and all of Sarawak delicacies that I've been craving for months. I can't wait to decorate my house for CNY. I can't wait for family gathering and CNY's eve family dinner. I can't wait to go to the beach. I can't wait to watch TV all day long. I can't wait to hang out with all my high school friends and besties there. I can't wait to collect red packets :D I can't wait for our family roadtrip. I bet this year CNY is going to be epic :D

Till then, xoxo!

Fin.

2 comments:

sMoochie said...

mummy said she cant do her dress shopping coz she is alone! cant wait to go back and accompany her shop! :)) counting the days to balik kampung!

Hilda Milda™ said...

seriosuly? she still needs her daughters around who at least has a better sense of fashion than her huh? :D oh boy, I'm more excited now! 10 more days!