FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little miss J




In case you don't know who she is, it's Gossip Girl that I'm talking about here and she's in it! Hey and this one in front you *pointing to myself* is a big fan of Gossip Girl *big grin* Fyi, I got myself Ed Westwick's heartshapes boxer and Chace Crawford's armpits hair from Ebay last month! Nah, just kidding HAH I KNOW I'M SICK :D I'm not to the extend that I wish to wake up in the morning feeling like Blair Waldorf so that I get to see Chuck Bass beside me on the bed, okay?!

Enough of craps here teehee Let's move on.

I'd always love her, Taylor Momsen for her pretty blond hair, smoky eyes and red lips; she's one of my favourite girls in Gossip Girl ♥ besides Leighton Meester and Blake Lively.

Anyway, now that Gossip Girl is back on track, I will be watching it on time every week. Gotta catch more of Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald, they are getting hotter and yummier than you could ever imagine.

X.O.X.O Gossip Girl ftw on the roll sweetiez woots!

No comments: