FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My boyf is awesome possum PART III

It was last Tuesday when we went to Midvalley to watch Karate Kid since he finished his class earlier that day. So after buying the tickets, we went happy-houring @ Sushi King! 20% off on any sushi on the belt YAY

Randomly, this was one of our conversation;


Me: Do you read my latest MSN status message?
Boyf: Yeah, why?
Me: So what does it say? *smiling widely*
Boyf: Kenneth is spaghetti? *busy om nom nom-ing his piri piri chicken*
Me: -__- NO! It said without Kenneth, it's like spaghetti w/ no sauce!

Obviously I was trying hard not to laugh at the silly boy :3 You're too fat to be as thin as spaghetti anyways *smack head*

5 minutes later,

Boyf: Then without Hilda, it's like chubby w/o c
Me: -__-

It took me a while to really understand what he's trying to say. You get it, no? Since then, I got myself a new nickname double YAY He's hubby and I'm chubby, life is so unfair.

6 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

LOL.. Young Love.. so cute! ^^

Vince G said...

OH MY GOD! I wanna meet your bf! I believe we share the same sense of lameness!! XD

Leaf said...

Both of u are so sweet~
thanks for the nang~

Zenghoong said...

Haha, so sweet :)

Ken Wooi said...

lovey dovey =P

Henry Lee said...

LOL at vince comment... lame =.= haha... the two of u so sweet la :D