FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, June 28, 2010

Things-to-do list

Plans for my NOT VERY LONG holiday
  1. I've definitely got to live this holiday to the fullest but still I have to settle some stuffs in college, move out from current hostel yadaa yadaa yadaa in the meantime. Yet to apply for my degree course cause I'm still waiting for my result to be released, hopefully by this Friday *fingers and toes crossed* SO YES. THIS IS HUGE like MAJOR HUGE. MUST BE DONE ASAP, my only hope and dream on becoming American's Next Top Model a Physiotherapist!
  2. Eat well yes, nuff said.
  3. Sort out my stuffs which includes; 3 bags of clothes, 16 pairs of shoes, one box of heavy books and one box of miscellaneous stuffs of my own. Yeah, I tend to buy stuffs which are not necessary at all sometimes, screw me. Obviously, I can't afford to bring all of them to my new hostel cause it's way too much. As for my clothes, I might donate some of them, thought of selling them online but I don't think people would wanna buy them LOL Seeing the huge amount of stuffs in front of my eyes, I don't even know where to start and I'm really lazy at the moment.

    Part of the whole collection tsk tsk
    Another four stacks of them

  4. Getaway w/ the lovelies but everyone's been busy sigh Our plan to PD and Malacca are not confirmed yet, gotta wait for our result and settle everything first my oh my it's taking ages for God's sake!
  5. Getting new stationery, well I'm one of those kind that goes real excited even if it's only shopping for stationery. I need to get everything new for my degree course, new pencil case, new pens, new eraser HAH new ruler HAHAHA and more colourful notebooks. I have to face them most of the time so might as well get something that I like, get me? It's a new start for me anyway, a new phase of life perhaps? GOD I'm feeling OLD here but I'm kinda excited!
  6. Trying hard to stop the nocturnal lifestyle. If I continue living on like this, I'll be in deep shit when my degree course commences. Even the boyf keeps nagging non stop!
  7. Updating my blog more often since I have the time now, just that I'm lack of happening stuffs to blog about boo I don't want my readers to run away ):
  8. TV SHOWS! I'm running out of tv series and shows to watch and I can't decide which to watch as well. When the thought of I have to download every episode, it just ruins everything. Any ideas? It's either 90210 and Grey's Anatomy but people has been watching True Blood and Vampire Diaries. Are they really nice? :O
  9. I'm gonna have movie marathon. Eclipse is coming out soon and so is Back-Up Plan && so much more to come. I'm still pretty eager alrdy to sit back, munch on my popcorn and enjoy the movies. I've downloaded movies like When In Rome, She's out of My League and Remember Me as well heh
  10. And finally, getting more than enough sleep because I'm guessing know, I won't have a chance to get any once my degree starts. For sure. Assignments, reading of boring makes-no-sense text books, homework, group projects, possibly exam?, very time consuming practicals, and the list goes on...

11 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

haha.. all the best for ur very long holidays!

Zenghoong said...

Nice list. Movies are a great idea :)

Yin Mun~Moon said...

Movies marathon is cool :p

Yetshin Chai said...

wow, i like to make this kind of list too :)

Ken Wooi said...

a movie marathon is always fun! =)

ajjah said...

16 pairs of shoes?? haha

v!vi@n said...

hahahaha...hope you make it to the list!!! LOL..i always failed my list..never get to it...you are applying to mahsa?? wish you luck^^

nanged and clicked on your ads, do hit me bek ya

M-Knight said...

I always like go for movie marathon...

SuFang (Careen) said...

haha~ good luck for it~

KellyQueenie said...

**foot print**
all the best for ur holiday..! Enjoy to the max too..
Thanks for ur nanged.! Nanged back and clicked on ur adv...!!

Ronikenz said...

HAHAHH. MOVIESSSSS & that's a hell lotsa of to do things. (: