FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm talkin' bout violet eyes,

Violet eyes What's the matter, matter Violet eyes, Violet eyes What's the matter matter So blind, so blind What's the matter with you? ♫ ♪

Does the lyrics above ring any bells? It's actually Blue Eyes by Mika but I changed it to violet LOL I'm lame, I know tsk tsk So you must be wondering why violet eyes? Cause I'm gonna crap about a pair of violet contact lens that I just got myself last week YAY

Thanks to Elin who helped Joeann and I to settle everything. So the three of us got ourselves a pair respectively and within a week, the lens arrived! OMG They are really pretttttttty :D

Introducing the latest production in the market, Winter Barbie 15mm contact lens from Taiwan! For only RM28 a pair, the cheapest I can get for this brand *steal*

Cute packaging, don't you think?

Winter barbie comes in 7 series which are Lovely, Fantasy, Twist, Super Nudy, Windy, Trendy and Mystery. Joeann chose Violet Twist while Elin and I chose the same one which is Violet Fantasy (:

Superior, inferior, anterior and posterior surfaces of the bottle wtf

The lens with and without flash (can you spot any differences? O.O)

Not very clear close up of the lens :/

&& presenting you the ugly truth
;

JENG JENG JENG JENG!

Tell me if there is any difference now? D:
(Sorry if my eyes freak you out LOL)

Before you scroll further down, I shall warn you earlier that there will be super vain photos of me wearing my new lens that might gross you out, so beware :p Get ready a bucket or something, in case you need to puke! Btw, the last two photos don't even look like me wtf I don't usually take photos like that HAHAHA LOL Do check out Elin's latest as well, she did post few photos of her wearing the same lens too but I think our colour differ and I have no idea why pfft

I still prefer brown/grey contact lens. Hmm they look more natural and suit me better, I suppose. No? If only I can be like Cheesie, she got sponsored for her contact lens, she doesn't buy them :O Then I can have all the coloured lens to try and camwhore with wtf HAHA in my dreams, of course.

xx

22 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

lol can guys wear this kind of lens too? :p

jfook said...

Will they harmful to our eyes?

Camy said...

owh i love violet <3

Black Jeopardy said...

lol it's gonna get awhile to get used to people looking at your eyes so much =P

Jamie Wong said...

i prefer blue though. haha. but i tried purple before, they're cute :)

zzanyy said...

I used to own Violet contact lens. One of my favorite!

~Joeanney~ said...

o.O i spot somebody's pants there :P

Janessa said...

I prefer green. Hazel actually, a mixture of green and brown.
You look nice with your violet eyes!

❤ wai shen said...

Hilda, you've got to STOP saying that your pics are ugly and that we're gonna puke! Have more confidence in yourself coz you're really pretty OHKAY. And you look really nice in those purple lenses! The brown's nice too but this purple is different and special! Are they comfy? Feel like buying coloured contacts after my exams. :)

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

Hehe, nice contact lenses! I always wanted to try purple!! I can't wait to buy one of those - PINK!!! <3

Unknown said...

Nice lens. Your eyes look bigger :)

Anonymous said...

wow...color lens realy popular now..haha

KwOnG FeI said...

seem that wearing lens has now become a trend and one can wear diff colours at diff occasions..
btw, i nvr try wear before,,
is pink lens available?
would like to see dat colour

Calvin Ong said...

waaaa! your eyes are enlarged instantly! nice lenses!

SiMon Har said...

ooo... big eyes! i wan brown/hazel 1! LOL

TOLANIC said...

Not harm for eyes?

CzChooi said...

i tot of getting a color contact lens too...

renaye said...

hmm.. somehow i'm afraid of wearing contacts.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

dblchin (double chin) said...

omg! I love contact lenses can!!! But I cant seems to wear most of them now, especially after I did my lasik! But it sure looks nice on u

Jaerragus said...

Why everybody so siao these things nowadays.... what ever happened to plastic surgery?? HAHA... XD

Lachmanasegran said...

violet suits u perfectly!!..haha coz i personally love the colour purple!..and they are family members.!!..wuteva..neways! u look gre8!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.