FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 27, 2010

A token of appreciation ❥

I'm finally ... 9teen and certainly I will never act like one wtf cause I don't wanna grow up yet ):

Anyways, multiple gazillions of thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone who made my 19th birthday such a blast, especially
  • my awesome lovelies (Belinda, Joeann, Elin, Sie Yii, Kew & Wong)
  • my sweetest boyf
  • my coolest sister and her boyfriend
  • my lovely family &
  • the boyf's family
Overall, I received a total of 22 birthday wishes from Twitter, 23 birthday wishes from text messages, 2 phone calls and not forgetting the 218 birthday wishes that flooded my FB as well. There's quite a lot to list but I was really happy because quite a number of you actually bothered to wish my Happy Birthday. Thank you so so much, I love you guys! It was indeed a memorable one (:

Proper update of my surprise birthday bash coming up next; stay tuned!

xx

9 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

wow u seriously go count all the birthday wishes? add another one from me from u blog!

chris federick said...

Happy Birthday, nice cupcakes.

SiMon Har said...

haha! u counted the comments in your facebook so accurately!

Ronnie said...

feel like plucking your roses...

❤ wai shen said...

hey hilda, happy belated birthday! so sorry for the late wish, hadn't been online these days. :( i like the cupcakes! sho cuteee :)

Yin Mun~Moon said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie :-)

Merrinette said...

cuuupppcccaakkkeeeessss!!!

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday ♥

haha this year during my birthday how i wish the ground will just open up so i can jump in , as the 'number' goes higher each year , the more i wish that i can have a remote which can rewind time or at least pause it for a while lol

anyway may u have a blast , 19 ahhh how i wish i am still 19 this year lol

Janessa said...

Happy Birthday! I love you cake! Its too cute to eat!