FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Did you miss me?

Hello! So, did you miss me?

I guess everyone is out enjoying their Saturday with truckload of events lining up while I'm here alone, far away from all the hustle and bustle. I spent the whole day, having some "me" time with movies and painting my nails (:

It's been almost a week since I last update my blog, IKR cause I've been really tied up with uni and stuff since the first week of October, the so-called busy season of uni life. Long enough that I forgot how to blog LOL Probably because I have nothing interesting to blog about as well.

I'm finally done with presentations and my MUET speaking test yet I have finals and the few remaining MUET papers coming up next month, revision till now has been....a major failure cause you know what I'm best at, procrastination. And not to forget, one major assignment dues in December. Bummer max!

Thank God that I'm now on a week holiday for Deepavali. Sometimes, a break from my mundane routine is
the very thing I need. Melaka food trip awaits! :D

In case you forgot how do I look like;
I love the length of my hair right now (: 
Enough of crap, time to hit the books *nerd mode on*

P/S: Pretty excited for the 3 hours pampering session tomorrow, stay tuned!

xx

7 comments:

Queennie said...

One week break, better than nothing right? Enjoy and all the best in your finals 1 :D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of schoolwork. Lol it's the same for me too~~ But nice, nice. you get to relax on holiday now. pampering time is fun and important lol. it's always a good thing to balance work and "relaxation time" ! keep in touch lovely <3

-Joyce
www.carouselstreet.com

Punk Chopsticks said...

LOL thank goodness you get that break xD It sounds like you're working yourself out. lol. I REMEMBER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW!! xD

Isaac Tan said...

of course we miss you XD good luck in your studies Hilda! :)

Small Kucing said...

the photographer have good eyes. The pic turn out very good

SuFang (Careen) said...

happy studying haha :)

edmund ng said...

i havent seen ur photo so clearly b4. wakakakaa..
nice lah! got miss u mia?
erm.. can say abitbit mia?
wakakakaka.....