FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feasting Day

Last week was Joeann's birthday (read it HERE) and this week, it was Kew's.

It was on Thursday night, where my usual bunch from class and I decided to celebrate Kew's birthday (which was supposed to be on Saturday) earlier cause most of them are heading back to their hometown the next day. It's been a while since our last outing (: We had dinner @ Sushi Zanmai, Gardens Mall.

Note: It's strictly not advisable to continue reading if you're feeling hungry or craving for sushi now *evil laugh*


















Too engrossed with the food that there's no group photo of us T_T And this time round, Sie Yii made rainbow cake pops  for Kew. So colourful and cute, I can assure you that they taste as yummy as they look OM NOM NOMZ

I guess our next outing would be in December, when we are all done with finals and assignments! (;

xx

16 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

walao so GRAND!!! lol how much u spend :P

Liki said...

OMG look at all those sushisssssssss

Peeciella said...

SUSHI LOOK SO YUMMY D;

Unknown said...

you feast with yourself ah? >.< Y NO CALL me? :(

Connie Lam said...

so tempting zzzzzzzz

Diana Diane Teo said...

Hilda, you're really big fans of Sushi Zanmai. The first time I ever came across blog that write about Sushi Zanmai was you.

By the way, thanks for visit and comment on my Pasta Zanmai blog. Yeap, I had try Sushi Zanmai twice and I love it. Will love to go and eat again before I go back Sabah next month :D

Wann said...

The sushi must be good, look so tempting!! XD

Camy said...

GOSHHH! i wan it weeeiiiii!

Isaac Tan said...

lots of nice sushi photos! om nom nom!

Ken Wooi said...

you know, i've never dined i sushi zanmai before.. lol

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Look damn delicious! xD
DROOLING haha

Punk Chopsticks said...

lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i didn't heed your advice...
dammit xDDD

Happy walker said...

yummy~ like zanmai!!! =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Anne Lee said...

I'm drooling right now...

Anonymous said...

omg...the rainbow cake looks SO good! *drools

Nava K said...

The food looks so good though I have not tried before, should give a try to the one in Empire once the mall opens again.