FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Countdown

Happy New Year earthlings! So how has your first day of 2012 been so far? :D

Hopefully everyone had a blast celebrating New Year's countdown wherever you were last night cause I did! The boyf brought me to Desa Parkcity last night, according to him the fireworks there was really awesome since he has been there for two years in a row for NYE. Both of us hated jam so much that we tried to avoid going for countdown at malls like The Curve or Sunway Pyramid, even getting out of the carpark would take ages.

We headed out around 10-ish after our dinner with his family. We parked at the shoplots, slightly further from DPC to avoid the after party traffic jam. It took us around 15 mins to reach DPC lake by foot.

Are you ready to party like it's 2012?

Spotted this cute christmas decorations and some of the bears are actually moving :O 

I've never seen DPC so crowded before *gasping for oxygen* 

Just had to take a photo with this LED nutcracker, so cute (':

Saw a few lanterns in the sky, reminded me of Tangled! & just so you know, it's actually illegal to release these lanterns -_- 

We didn't know that they was a mini concert at the carpark, so we went over to kepo have a look. 

& it started snowing FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

So there was this dance competition, dance performances and a band called THUNDERSTORMS entertaining the crowd.  They sang a few of Pitbull's songs like Rain Over Me, On The FloorGive me Everything Tonight and Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. 

& it keeps snowing Double FFFFFFUUUUUUU *runs for my life*

The crowd was so HIGHHHHH meoww but I no like the songs you guys played!!

Y U NO play 2012 by Jay Sean? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)


Look at the amount of people!! But it was pretty okay, not as packed as a can of sardines. 

(っˆヮˆ)っ Baby boy and I (´ε` )   



Photobucket
You gotta love this GIF I made :P
Until the very one last minute of 2011 at 11:59, we started countdown. 56, 50, 42....10, 9, 8, 7,
3,2,1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Here comes the fireworks ╮((゜∀゜))╭
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon ♫♪
One of my fave shot 






I'm so nice that I even recorded at 18 sec videos of fireworks for you guys //perasan LOLOL


I swear the fireworks is one of the best that I've seen in my entire life. What's even better I was watching it for the whole 15 mins in my baby's embrace <3 This is the first time we watch fireworks and welcome new year together *happy tears*

Too bad photos didn't turn out that nice, no thanks to my camera crappy fireworks mode functions T_T I even saw a heartshape fireworks *amazed*

#2012Resolution; New Year Kiss under the fireworks ☑

Ze aftermath (︶︿︶)   Y U NO throw them in the rubbish bin?


I feel so sorry for the cleaners who is gonna clean up this big mess done by a bunch of irresponsible people. Shame on you guys! I utterly, severely *couldn't find a better word* dislike this snow spray or whatever you call it, it's stinky, waste of money and it kills mother Earth!!! *rage* I seriously think it should be banned from the country, causing so much nuisance. What's so fun about spraying it around huh? Come I spray it into your mouth like whipped cream, you want? UGH 

Anyways, I shall not let this ruin my new year. It should be a happy new year, a fresh start and a new beginning. Here's to a great, peaceful and merry year ahead! All hail 2012, please be nice ✌

xx

9 comments:

JunFook said...

I seriously think that the spray thingy should be banned in Malaysia!! They make the whole area look horrible and dirty. When I walked pass them I have to run for my life. wtf. And I actually LOL-ed reading your entry!

I think I havent been seeing Kenneth for quite a long time on your blog right?

Haha btw see you soon in KUCHING!

Koh Kian Fai said...

HAHAHA! last time didnt kena Spray by random people, maybe I am too cool already :P

anyways Sunday Morning I walk on the street near Sunway Pyramid, then the rubbish especially SPRAY Can and spray content is spreading every corner on the road, dam so lifeless wei need to let the cleaner clear the whole thing lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

~Joeanney~ said...

Awesome fireworks! Pretty..I wonder those cleaners got extra pay for their extra work anot hor? Every year also like that, kesian them la

Jessy said...

Happy New year sweetie!

Liki said...

Happy New Year! Wow I celebrated New Year at home LOLz

XING said...

Arrrrr. looking at your fireworks shots make me feel how big failure i am. every year my fireworks picture shuchks big time. turn out to be tiny freckles. Nice lovely picture of u and boyf! Happy new year to you. =)

谜奇寧 said...

is your face red from kissing ? :P heh ! happy new year :D

LuPorTi said...

Happy New Year!

eminey626 said...

WOAH! I was there on that day too! hahaaha!!! but the place is really crowded.