FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm singing my blue ♫

Cause I'm having Monday blues..NOT! Just cause it rhymes (: 


Not really a big fan of K-pop but I do like some of Big Bang's songs. I can't deny the fact that there will be a slight chance of being influence sometimes, since so many of my friends are avid fan of K-pop :P Couldn't be bothered when this song was first released last week but I was hooked when I heard one of my classmates played it in class. Even till now, it's still stuck in my head #currentaddiction Who else is having the #bigbangbluefever? ヽ( ^ 。^ )丿
파란 눈물에 파란 슬픔에 길들여져

Get the romanization with english translation lyrics here and sing out all our blues :P And again, February is coming to an end.. Can I just skip March and fast forward to April instead? ( ̄ー ̄)

xx

7 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

Big Bang, Blue! LOL

lots of girl listen to this, especially Chutipond and Genee lol

Elin Mong said...

ME ME ME!! #bigbangfever! You know how much I love this song :p

Isaac Tan said...

been seeing this group pop up everywhere in social medias. Thanks for sharing

Latest: St Patrick's Day 2012 Launch Pavilion

Tony said...

gaynessssss

Lin Wan said...

Ooohh you like Big Bang too <3! Yes it is undeniable that this song is very nice :)! There's another music video going to be released tonight and the song is called 'Bad Boy' :)

Meitzeu said...

Blueeee~~~~~

I always saw ppl talk about Big Bang.. .which I don't who are they. ;/

Small Kucing said...

oh that :)