FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, November 22, 2013

On a short hiatus; till I get back!

...I guess by the time you read this, I should have landed in Taiwan already HEHE Winter just started so I'm hoping the weather wouldn't be freezing cold. Feel free to follow me on twitter and Instagram for instant updates (; So I was supposed to write a prologue of my trip before I fly off but I was too busy the entire week. I guess I'll just write it when I get back cause it takes time to write a lengthy and decent post, y'know. One of the things that I'm looking forward in this trip would definitely be the food! Thinking of all the various night markets that I'll be visiting every night, I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back with a few extra kgs. Yet I have to be cautious to not get my tummy upset throughout the journey. So there's thiis infographic provided by Gaviscon that shows 7 easy-to-follow tips that could help me and you keep our tummy safe in every circumstances, especially when we are travelling.
Good to have reminder like this sometimes, no? (:
Can't wait to share with you guys the food and places that I'll be visiting!
In the meantime, don't forget to join my giveaway that is still running till the first week of Dec!
Don't miss me, be back real soon HEH

Till then, xx