FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Namaste from Bangalore!

Hey guys!

I know it's been a month since my last post, that's cause I'm currently in India and it's entering the fifth week already. Well, in case you're wondering, I'm here attending a six weeks course with few of my classmates. Life here has been treating me good so far, isn't as bad as I thought it will be. The weather is lovely as well, chilly with minimal sunshine and occasional rain.  

I wish I had the luxury to blog but then there isn't wifi available at the place and even the mobile internet isn't stable anyway. Not sure what else to blabber about anymore so here's a bunch of photos I've taken during my first few weekends outings. Bangalore is not exactly a primary destination for most tourists, so there isn't much to explore besides malls and traditional markets.
Safely arrived at Bengaluru International Airport after a four-hours-plus flight. 




Fraser Town is the area where I'm staying at. 
Random wall painting.


You can see cows almost everywhere, even in the middle of a traffic.

There, another one. 


Commercial Street, one of the shopping districts that sells both international brand and locally produced items. 

Colourful and shiny bangles. 

Handicrafts and silk scarves. 


At least there is something that feels familiar like home; Krispy Kreme doughnuts.  




Cotton Candy man. 









Ganesha Festival Parade. 





St Mary's Basilica, oldest church in Bangalore. There was a couple of festivities held during the annual St Mary's Feast when we visited in early September.
Henna for 100rupees. 

Books sold by the roadside.

Reminiscing childhood memories!
One of the famous used books stores in town; The Bookworm. 
It offers great bargain for both used and new books.
The amount of book they have in every corner of this tiny store is just whoa. How I wish I take all these home with me.


Sorry for the abrupt ending HEH I wish I could write more but I guess I need to get my mojo back. Honestly speaking, I do miss blogging. I know my blog has been nothing but a bore lately. Hope to be back soon with more exciting posts. I shall share more photos in the next post (: Counting down the days till I'm flying home, 13 days more to go!

P/S: I turned 23 last Thursday.
P/P/S: Unfortunately, my camera died on me last weekend T__T

xx

1 comment:

Camy said...

wooo! ur henna is so pretty!